- Two medium-sized potatoes (yukon gold, red or baking)
- Olive oil
- Seasonings of choice (I use salt, pepper and oregano)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice potatoes into fries…You know what shape fries are so…just do that. Make sure you don’t cut them in to wedges (that would not work)
- Place fries into bag w/ 2-3 T olive oil and toss until coated.
- Lay out on baking sheet. Put in oven.
- After about 25 minutes, take out, shake around on pan/flip them. If they’re sticking, be patient with them? Baste w/ a little more olive oil.
- Bake for another 20-25 minutes or until delightfully crispy.
- Season with spices of choice and toss on pan to coat.
Note: If you want to make these for yourself and make them healthier, cut the olive oil to 1 T, use one smaller potato, and in addition to that, cut a whole bell pepper into strips, coat as well and roast for the final 20 minutes. Season as usual.