I think I found this recipe on epicurious…At any rate, Marcus and I have made these a number of times…in the oven, on the grill, whatever, wherever. It’s an easy one and relatively fast to pull-off. The result is delicious and you get to enjoy a potato dish that hasn’t been drowned in fat. Here’s our riff…
- Potatoes, cut into wedges/large cubes
- Equal parts dijon mustard and olive oil (depending on how much sauce you want)
- Freshly chopped garlic (pre-minced from jar is fine)
- Salt and Pepper
- Rosemary, minced (rosemary-infused olive oil works really well)
- Boil potatoes until tender, remove from water.
- Grease baking sheet or pie pan
- For glaze, combine equal parts olive oil and dijon mustard, salt and pepper, garlic and rosemary (if desired).
- Place potatoes in pan, brush glaze onto potatoes (save some to be used later)
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes
- Remove, re-glaze with remaining portion, replace in the oven until thorougly heated through.
Note: If you do these on the grill, skewer them. They’ll end up being a hot-mess and cooking far faster, but they’re still delicious.