I know, I know. For me, this is fairly pre-made. But it’s delicious, and it’s easy to bust-out for date night or some unique party-nosh. Run, don’t walk.
- One Pizza Crust, fully baked (@ 400 degrees for 30 minutes)
- 1 container Trader Joe’s Genovese Pesto (approximately 1 cup)
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella, shredded
- Spread crust with pesto, leaving 1″ border for “crust.”
- Evenly distribute mozzarella on top of pesto.
- Bake pizza for ~10 minutes at 350 degrees or until cheese is fully melted and bubbling.
Note: For parties, double recipe and make two.