We love Zorbaz in Crosslake, and they just introduced a Cubano pizza this year. I was hesitant to try it, but it is a game changer. While this isn’t the exact recipe, it’s the closest I could get! I know your family will love it as well.
- One batch of Pizza Crust, par-baked for 15 minutes
- Thousand island dressing
- Chopped kosher dill pickles
- Sliced banana peppers
- Canadian bacon
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees if it isn’t there already. I’m assuming that you’ve probably just par-baked your pizza crust, but just in case.
- Spread thousand island dressing across pizza crust – this is the base instead of red sauce and I promise it is good. But you need to be the judge of how much thousand island dressing you require – I would say do not skimp.
- Spread cheese across pizza.
- Top with pickles, banana peppers and Canadian bacon.
- Bake for 15 minutes and serve.