I love reubens and I love dip, so this meeting of the two is like finding order in the universe.
- 1 lb deli corned beef, shaved
- 1 block swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 can kraut, drained, rinsed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 – 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup thousand island salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Shred corned beef into tiny pieces
- Mix in bowl with other ingredients
- Transfer mixture to baking dish
- Bake for 20 minutes or until just beginning to bubble
Note: As with any recipe I’ve posted, basically you can do anything you want with this one. Just make sure that you included enough wet ingredients (dressing, cheese, mayonnaise) to stick it all together. No one wants to eat a dry dip.