Mom has a habit of making treats during the holiday season and wrapping them up in tins and festive bags to bring to parties as hostess gifts. A personal favorite of mine are the ranch oyster crackers she makes. Tiny and addictive.
- 1 bag (16 oz) Oyster Crackers
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing/seasoning
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Pour oyster crackers into a ziploc bag. Add vegetable oil to bag. Shake to coat.
- Open bag, add ranch dressing powder. Seal bag, shake again to coat.
- Spread crackers out on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.