I’m an artichoke dip minimalist at heart. I don’t find that spinach greatly improves the situation and I know it’s definitely a dish I turn to for one of three reasons:
- It’s fast.
- It’s extremely easy to transport.
- It doesn’t monopolize your oven.
Molly, one of the many wonderful cooking ladies in my life was kind enough to share her recipe with me. Who knew that the act of opening one more can would make such a difference?
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and sliced (I like to use quarters and break them up from there)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (can be freshly grated or from the can)
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In bowl, combine all ingredients and stir thoroughly
- Pour mixture into pie tin. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes