This is probably the workhorse of my stable if there ever was one. It’s good for the Super Bowl, going Up North to the cabin, for pot lucks and parties. So why am I sharing it with you? Because once upon a Memorial Day BBQ a couple summers ago, I learned what delicious truly is.
- Two cans chicken breast
- Hot sauce (like Frank’s Red Hot or similar)
- Bleu cheese dressing
- Two blocks softened cream cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Drain chicken and heat in pan on medium. Add hot sauce to taste (usually at least 1/4 cup).
- Incorporate cream cheese into mixture. Heat through till all lumps have melted.
- Add bleu cheese dressing (usually 1/4 cup) and shredded cheddar cheese (approximately 1 cup) melt and transfer to serving dish.
- Can be served hot or cold with triscuits or chips.
Yes, I know that the whole recipe is extremely approximate but at the same time, everyone has different tastes in buffalo wings so, do it up the way that you love the most!