You guys, I have been eating this chicken salad Up North At The Cabin for years. For breakfast, for lunch, for dinner, for snack time. It is a perfect meal.
- 1 (16) oz box of noodles, prepared (shells are preferable)
- 1 lb chicken breast baked with Lowry’s seasoned salt, cubed
- Grapes and celery as desired
- Equal parts mayonnaise and Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- Toss all ingredients together
- Lovingly place it in a sweater box plastic container from Target and drive up to the cabin where it will be eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks until gone
- As served, people will also add their own seasoned salt