After ordering a salad like this at a local restaurant I became obsessed. Frankly, this version is better and Marcus likes it as much as I do so that means it is a WINNER.
- 1.5 pounds fresh salmon
- 1 bag fresh spinach
- 1 container feta cheese
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 box couscous prepared according to box
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup + 1 T lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1/4 c mayonnaise
- 1 T harissa
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In bowl, combine harissa, 1 T lemon juice and mayonnaise
- Place salmon on a greased cookie sheet or other baking dish
- Paint with harissa-mayo mixture
- Bake for 12-15 minutes depending on thickness
For Salad Dressing
- Combine 1/2 cup lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Layer spinach, cucumber, feta, dressing, couscous and salmon. Enjoy!