How this recipe came to be: I heard about a Trader Joe’s hack in which you could combine their yellow curry sauce and some coconut milk on your stovetop. I made it once. And then I decided dumping it into my crockpot with some chicken would be easier and better.
- 1.5 – 2 lbs raw chicken breast
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 bottle of Trader Joe’s Yellow Curry Sauce
- Place chicken breasts into crockpot
- Pour curry sauce and coconut milk over chicken
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Remove chicken breasts, shred and return to sauce