Time for a tough-love check, friends. Obviously, I sincerely hope if you’re old enough to be reading this blog, you’ve made guacamole before. Because if you haven’t, frankly I am sad for you. A world without readily available, reasonably-priced guacamole is like a world without light. So if today’s your big day, learn it and love it.
- Two Avocados
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- Lime Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Peel and seed the avocados (yes, that giant pit inside the avocado is in fact, a seed.)
- Place avocados in bowl and mash with fork (If the avocados are slightly under ripe, cube before mashing to simplify)
- Dice tomato, finely chop onion, mince cilantro
- Add salt and pepper (to taste) and lime juice to avocado mixture
- Toss in tomato, onion and cilantro. Incorporate
Note: This recipe will feed two extraordinarily ravenous guacamole fiends or four individuals with a stronger sense of decency and self-restraint than Marcus and I. You know which category fits you.