This goes particularly well with burgers or on other sandwiches, or with fries/tots for dipping. You can make it and serve it immediately, but just trust that it definitely tastes 1000% more incredible if you let the whole thing sit and stew overnight.
Our ground rules:
- Don’t make this if you’re going to use Miracle Whip or any sort of reduced calorie/low-fat nonsense.
- See #1.
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced until they kind of resemble the sauce they were removed from
- 4 T adobo sauce (from the same can)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, peppers and adobo
- Stir, taste
- Add salt and pepper to taste