Some call it casserole, but this is definitely definitely a hotdish in my book. To summarize the cooking process, all you do is dump and stir, stir and dump. Heat.
- One can Cream of Chicken Soup
- Two cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- One can each green beans, corn, peas, sliced mushrooms
- One onion
- One pound ground beef
- One bag tots
- Shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Finely chop onion, brown beef. Season as desired. Drain excess fat. Pour into bottom of casserole dish.
- Add a layer of tater tots (entire bag)
- In separate bowl combine soups and canned vegetables. Add shredded cheese as desirable. Pour this mixture on top of tots.
- Place in oven for one hour.
- Top with additional shredded cheese as desired.