I was in need of a properly seasoned filling for the fish tacos I had been craving and thus, this creation was born.
- 4 Tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 T lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 T olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In Ziploc bag, combine all ingredients. Ensure that all fillets are evenly coated. Remove all air from bag, and let fish rest at room temperature for ~30 minutes.
- Place into greased baking pan, make sure to dump the marinade into the pan as well – this will allow for especially moist fish.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of your fillets.
- Remove from oven. If you’re making fish tacos: Remove fillets to bowl, and flake the fish into bite-sized pieces.
Note: This will provide enough filling for ~8 tacos when using 6″ corn tortillas.