Breakfast in our house was becoming a battle and as Glitter gets older, I need food that they can both feed themselves that I feel good about.
- 4 Bananas, mashed
- 2/3 cup Raisins
- 2 cups Oats
- 1 cup Flour (I’ve made these using regular and whole wheat flour – use what you have and what works for you!)
- 1.5 t Cinnamon
- 1 t Baking Powder
- 1/4 t Salt
- 1 t Vanilla
- 1.5 cups Whole Milk
- 1 Egg
- 3 T Honey
- 1/4 cup Creamy, Salted, Natural Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, grease a 9 x 9 pan.
- Combine wet ingredients: bananas, vanilla, milk, egg, honey, peanut butter.
- Slowly incorporate dry ingredients: flour, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, salt.
- Stir in raisins.
- Bake for 35 minutes, cool for 10 minutes, slice into eight bars. Once cooled, store in refrigerator.