I was hesitant to share this one with y’all because it’s my one true claim to baking goodness, but it’s just too wonderful to keep secret. And I’m deadly afraid that I’ll misplace the recipe. I’ve almost got it memorized, but y’all know how that goes.
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 bag chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees, grease and flour a loaf pan (9″ x 5″)
- Cream butter and sugar until smooth. Stir in eggs and bananas. Add vanilla and salt.
- Incorporate flour, baking soda and chocolate chips. Stir gently until just combined.
- Pour batter into pan, and bake for 1 hr.
NOTE: This recipe will make a dozen muffins, bake for 30 minutes.