- 1 onion, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, minced
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can red beans
- 1 can corn (do not drain!)
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 cans Rotel w/ cilantro
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 chicken breasts
- In crock pot, combine all ingredients, excluding chicken. Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Place chicken breasts on top of mixture and cover.
- Cooking times: 6-8 hours on low, 3-4 hours on high.
- At least 30 minutes prior to serving, use forks and shred chicken breasts (you can probably get away with doing this IN the crock pot). Stir to combine, and re-cover.
Note: The calorie count on this is something ridiculous like 115 calories/cup. So, make sure to do something insane like smother it in sour cream and shredded cheese. Tortilla chips are also highly recommended in this situation. Also, unless you’re planning to serve a small herd, make sure to save some freezer space.