- We packed up a TON of stuff that needed to be out of our house so that we could show it.
- We moved the aforementioned “stuff” to a storage locker.
- Bruce came and: finally installed a new mini-blind in our basement (the old ones were blue…what?) which makes our basement so much nicer, re-set our laundry room door so that it shut properly, nailed down some different baseboards that were loose, stained some of our window…sills?…frames?, swapped out the light fixture in our dining room.
- We found out Redfin has a sparkle fund to reimburse you for storage, housecleaning and moving-related updates up to $250. So we will be doing that! Win!
- On Saturday we met with our realtor to finalize pricing and some person came and did a Google Earth-style 360-tour of our house.
- We visited an open house for a house that was terrible. And obscenely priced for how terrible it was.
- Our house is going on the market on Thursday.
Basically, it’s getting real. If you could all say a prayer that we sell quickly (we have more than enough time to find New House so I’m not particularly worried about that) it would be appreciated!