There was a point today where I was debating whether or not it was Tuesday or Thursday. The only reason I was able to narrow it down to those two days is because they’re the ones I’m home with Critter. Good thing I remembered that yesterday was Monday.
- At this point I am not too proud to confess I am envious when I see snaps of people who are wearing appropriate adult clothing (aka things that have not been touched by youths or spit-up) or are living the liberated life of the child-free. Just last week Marcus and I were discussing our pre-Critter life and the levels of sloth we were able to achieve. Nevermore.
- We are in search of a disposable diaper that Critter doesn’t blow out for use on vacation and other long outings. Currently the Up & Up Size 2s are not cutting it. The current consensus is to try Pampers in Size 3.
- I have finally drank the kool•aid and have purchased a class pass for the Yoga Mat Sanctuary. Basically what it comes down to is that I need a Tuesday activity. We went to BYOB (Bring Your Own Baby) yoga for the first time today and it was great! I think Critter was more interested in the ceiling fan and eating than the actual yoga but that is fine!
- Critter and I finally got to check out the sweet skate park on our walking route. We tried out the half bowl (?) in the stroller. LOL. Sk8ers 4 life!
- I’ve moved into that glamorous post-partum phase where my hair is falling out and I have the night sweats. This is like menopausal boot camp.
- Critter’s passport arrived. The ordeal of sourcing this document for him is still a story that needs to be told. But! Now we have a tiny world traveler-to-be!
- From the department of pestilence: A flying rock on 169 cracked my windshield on Monday. So there’s a new project to deal with.