Ah, yes. 36 weeks. I’m going to the doctor every week now. Cheese has become the base of my food pyramid, which is a beautiful thing. The end is in sight!
- I still haven’t packed a hospital bag, but I finally sorted out the sourcing of some starter nursing tanks and bras, granny panties, pads, Tucks pads, and dermoplast. GOD BEING PREGNANT IS SO DIGNIFYING SOMETIMES. That being said, I felt a real bond with the pregnant pharmacy tech at CVS when I asked her where I could find said Tucks pads. They were totally sold out, so I got all of the embarrassment and none of the thrill of the actual purchase.
- Call for help: What are your favorite nursing tanks/nursing bras?
- Critter is head down! I am negative for Group B Strep!
- The Glider arrived two weeks ago and it is magnificent. It was definitely worth the $$$ we threw at it. I’ll be sure to share a snap once the nursery is complete.
- Last weekend, Marcus and I switched roles and HE nested. I sat in the glider and watched.
WeHe assembled two strollers, a rock n’ play and a pack n’ play. Critter will now be portable.
- We just ordered our THIRD exersaucer (or as Sarah refers to it, “Circle of Neglect”) from Target. Each time it gets delivered, we receive a battered package from Target with pieces that are mangled, which Marcus then has to return. It has become his arch nemesis.
- My entire sartorial world has been condensed into leggings-shirt-waterfall cardigan-scarf. Sometimes I wear different earrings, just to change it up a bit. I can still wriggle into my jeggings, but what’s the point anymore?
- I don’t even want to say it out loud, because I am afraid I will curse myself, but I think that my eczema may have finally disappeared for good. Praise. That was a three month ordeal I am not particularly eager to repeat.