Let me tell you about my life for the past week. This will help you to understand why I only cooked one thing.
- Friday: Dinner with friends
- Saturday: Two bachelorette parties
- Sunday: Wedding
- Monday: Rosh Hashanah (and family dinner!)
- Tuesday: Rosh Hashanah and my Dad’s surprise 60th birthday party
- Wednesday: Our Only Day Of Rest
- Thursday: Rehearsal Dinner
- Friday: Wedding
- Sunday: Back-to-Back 30th Birthday Parties
Y’all, when Critter gets here my life is basically going to be one long, sleep-exhausted vacation.
The fact that I cooked once and didn’t subsist on Avocado Toast is probably a Rosh Hashanah Miracle.
Tuesday – Warm Cauliflower and Herbed Barley Salad
We’ll call this meal “Tuesday” because I made and ate it on Tuesday. Really, I put this on the meal plan so that I would be able to take it for lunches for the remainder of the week. Also: It was something different from the usual go-to, Chickpea Salad.