According to the new post visualization map on WordPress, apparently I have been absolutely terrible at posting this month.
I will blame that 100% on Minnesota’s gorgeous summer weather and the fact that we have been busy living life outside instead of on the internet. What else is new?
- I now own two Contigo water bottles. I saw them on an end cap at Target and now have one on my desk at work and the other on my nightstand at home. You can open the top canteen-style, or you can open the top cup-style where the cozy ends to drink like…a cup or to fill easily with ice. Anyway, I really love them. I think you would probably really love them too.
- I went to my 6 month follow-up dermatology appointment. I didn’t need to have any moles removed, so I am extremely thankful about that. I’ll just take a brief moment to do a PSA about skin checks. If you have never been to a dermatologist before to get your body mapped, you really should. It is painless and it is fast. Melanoma is not a joke, early detection is important.
- Speaking of skin, I’ve been trying really hard to be sun-conscious this summer because this is the rest of my life. Most of this involves pretty basic stuff like…Sitting In The Shade, or putting on sunscreen before I run outside. But I also invested in a facial sunscreen/moisturizer that I’m pretty pleased with because I did not own one of those before. It’s Up&Up Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Ultra-Sheer Sunscreen.
- Since it’s summer, American Ninja Warrior is back, and we cannot stop watching. It’s pretty awesome. I am endlessly fascinated by the “ninjas” who build their own obstacle courses to train on in the off-season.
- We celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary last Friday! It’s crazy to think that it has been four years, but it also doesn’t feel like that long at all. The celebration wasn’t too wild, but we went to a lovely dinner at Restaurant Alma in Minneapolis, and then we took a walk over the Mississippi River on the Stone Arch Bridge.