SO. In order to participate, you’re meant to share 11 things about yourself, and then answer the 11 questions that the blogger wants to know about YOU!
Since I’m answering 22 separate questions, I think we’re going to forego the whole 11 Things About Myself and just cut to the chase and answer the questions. 33 things seems a little bit excessive, no?
And just in-case 22 facts isn’t personal enough, a post-run snap of me (I brush my hair out when it’s sweaty so that it stays straight!) that showcases my little vanity-area in the bathroom.
This is where I live my 6 AM. How revealing, right?
Now we begin.
- What is your favorite book? Oh God, that’s like the most terrible question to ask someone who reads everything, constantly. I’d have to go with The Red Tent.
- If you could meet one historical figure, who would it be? Elizabeth I
- What is (or was) your favorite subject in school? Band. With History being a close second.
- Have you ever thought about what you want your future kids’ names to be if you have children? One of them appeared to me in a dream when I started dating Marcus and I still remember it. I rarely dream and I told myself that if it stuck with me, then it could be in the running. So one name is (maybe) chosen.
- If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, what city would you pick? Minneapolis. That’s why we’re still here.
- If you had the ability and time to learn one language, what would it be? Latin.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Yes.
- What’s your favorite genre of music and why? Dance/Pop. It’s good for dancing to, it’s good for singing to and it’s great for running to.
- Would you rather be able to fly or freeze time? Fly. There’s a reason that the Time Turner was like a heavily regulated substance in Harry Potter.
- What’s something weird about you that no one would ever know just by looking at you? That I can do a mean Dolphin Vocalization-impression.
- What’s your favorite season? Even though I despise winter, I really do love all of them. That’s the point of living in a state that actually expresses all four seasons.
- What was the first concert you ever went to? N’SYNC
- If you were on Death Row, what would you choose for your last meal? Crusty bread and good wine.
- What was the your favorite Halloween Costume of all-time? Probably the Dorothy costume that my grandmother stitched by-hand for me in like…4th grade. It is absolutely the most elaborate costume I have ever worn.
- Which actress would you like to star as you if you had a movie made about your life? Whitney Cummings. I already feel like her show moonlights as my biopic.
- If you could open any type of business, what would it be? A food shelf.
- You have a free plane ticket to go anywhere in the world, but you can only stay there for 24 hours. Where are you going? The Wadi Hitan desert in Egypt to see the whale fossils.
- What is your favorite TV series, past or present? The first season of The O.C. was pretty spectacular. Hell, the second wasn’t too shabby either.
- When did you first feel like a runner? When my more athletic cousins started asking me questions about the races I was training for. I felt like I really made it when I crossed the finish line of the Monster Dash Half a month after the Twin Cities Marathon with a sub-2:00 PR. I think of that as Coronation Day.
- What is the last thing that you splurged on? Lilly Pulitzer clobber. Resort wear is Our Anthem.
- Night owl or early bird? Early bird. It’s not even a competition.
- What is one thing that you wished you would have learned to do? Play the piano. I like to think that it’s something I’ll learn once we have kids that are also playing the piano.
And now…The questions I would like to have answered…
- Are you a shoe person or a purse person?
- What’s your favorite scent?
- Cloth napkins or paper towels?
- Your house is burning down. What three non-living things do you grab and why?
- Would you ever admit to having road rage?
- Have you ever purchased something off of Etsy? If so, what? And was it fabulous? Or was it a Regretsy?
- If you could take one news station off of the air, what would it be?
- How would you rate yourself on a scale of one to crafty? We assume that rickrack is somewhere in the middle.
- What’s your standard drink order at a restaurant?
- Share your definition of the perfect home-cooked meal. Bonus points if you share recipes too.
- Plaid: Do you wear it ironically, because it’s comfortable or never?
Last but not least, the 11 people I am tagging!
And finally, the most important question of all: Chocolate, Vanilla or Twist?