Since I’ve been riding on the wings of The Spirit of Productivity, I combined the Tids and Bits and Potpourri sections into one (much larger) section called Workshopping. Is it possible that it will reincarnate itself again? Absolutely.
But something just didn’t feel right.
So, we workshop. Because today was a day of revelations.
- Movember = Men grow moustaches for a month.
- The new gmail is a real treat. Between the embedded “Reply All” button and the initial setting on
large print“comfortable” mode, I think that we’re going to witness some major e-mail fails in the next week.
- I really need to make a decision about what I’m going to do with my hair. I know that I want to maintain the length (it just doesn’t grow) but I really don’t know what to do with the color. It’s lightened up a TON since I got it colored in May, so I can actually envision it being…somewhat natural. Is that what I actually want to do? Who knows, really.
- The amount of scary coughing that is going around in my office is alarming on a good day. I’m giving major thanks for the fact that I do not work in a shared-cubicle. There’s something about 3.5 walls and a walkway that says, “I have boundaries.”
- It’s officially Hand Turkey-time. For all that Halloween involves gourds and corn, orange and black, pumpkins and witches, Thanksgiving is The Budget Friendly Holiday to decorate for. To do list: Cut out turkeys, source crayons. Expect a full report sooner than later.
- Kim Kardashian. I had to say it, but I just don’t care. Actually, I take that back. I do care. Because I sincerely hope that 10 years from now, today’s high school students aren’t able to tell one another where they were when they got the news. Horror.
How do you feel about the new gmail design?
Are you a Hand Turkey crafter?