Tonight is one of those nights where words are eluding me, kittens. This has simultaneously been the fastest and the longest week in the history of my life. The final remnants of The Mystery Crap that took me out last week have finally faded away. But considering the fact that I overslept my alarm by AN HOUR AND A HALF this morning, it’s safe to say that I’m still more than just a little bit exhausted.
I was going to discuss my 25 by 25, but when Miss Peachy Keen tagged me in Queen Bee Swain’s Fall Five I was on board right away. I feel like since the beginning of September has passed us by, it’s time for us to really commit to the season.
Kind of like one of those You Snooze, You Lose-type things.
My Fall Five…
- Determine once and for all whether or not I can wear gray nail polish in any of its incarnations.
- Drink a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Despite all of the hype surrounding them, and the fact that I’m rather in-love with the idea of one, I never actually order them.
- Source some proper fall decorations for the house. So far, my fall decorations resemble last year’s – a pair of mason jars full of candy corn. Delicious? Absolutely. But they don’t really do much in the way of Setting A Mood or Working A Theme.
- Bake fall treats. I’m not sure if they’ll be Pumpkin Muffins/Scones/Blondies/Pie or something like October Bark. What I do know is that the smell of fall hasn’t fully permeated the house yet, and this will help the situation along.
- Take my car in for a wash. I wish this last one was a joke, but honest-to-God, I absolutely could not tell you the last time that it was washed. It probably wouldn’t hurt to do a bit of light dusting on the dashboard either.
And I would like to hear from…
Have you enjoyed your first Pumpkin Spice Latte yet?
Have you had to pull out any of your fall clothes yet?
I’ll be honest, tonight I ended up actioning a cowl neck sweater-pashmina arrangement and I was more baffled by the situation than anything else.