1. The dress was fabulous.
2. My new planner officially begins this week. Praise God. After a few days of reflecting on its size (Bri thought I brought a Bible into work…not kidding), I’ve come to see it as a testament to my Instinct To Plan.
3. As a forewarning, this week is a hot mess, scheduling-wise. Marcus and I are booked every day and night until the 8th with the exception of tomorrow night. We didn’t even buy proper food to cook for dinner.
I’m as perplexed as you are.
Though, I am of a mind to action a pasta dish tomorrow night using some vegetables that we sourced from the farm. I don’t remember the last time that noodles graced our table. Can you?
4. I need to renew my Vogue subscription or else we are going to be living in a world of hurt when The September Issue goes out.
It might be hearsay, but I think they’ve been losing a bit of their edge lately.
Regardless of what layouts and spreads they are or are not doing, it’s like eating your vegetables. It simply must be done.
While you’re at it, take note that blue is joining orange and Pendleton-style prints as The Thing To Wear this season.
5. While we were out last night, instead of taking pictures of meaningful things, like friends, I focused my efforts on beer boards and taps.
I’m confused by it too.
But since I committed, we may as well do a viewing. It’s called, Tap Study.
Don’t lie, you’re loving the Lomo here as much as I am.
6. I just renewed my domain for another five years. When I was talking about it with Marcus tonight, it was absolutely mind-boggling to think that two years ago I was desperately trying to migrate my blog from Blogger to WordPress, buy a domain and map it all out.
Do we still have a long way to go? Absolutely. I would be lying if I said that I knew what was next. Because there are a lot of things that could be next.
But that’s not the moral of this story. The moral is that time flies. Modern day Aesop, right here.
What was the most spontaneous thing you did this weekend?
Bloggers, do you self-host or not? Why? How did you decide if you were meant to spring for a custom layout or tweak an existing-one?