If you live with me, then you know that I get very specifically hungry in the afternoon. And usually during these times, I want to eat something that will fill me up, is nutritionally valuable, and makes me feel like I’m eating something special.
So, here are my top five picks for snacking.
- Avocado (cubed) with Lime Juice and S+P…Its totally forkable so, if you don’t have/don’t want chips, its always a good call.
- Cheese…This is usually something with a more interesting taste like a Bleu, Gouda, Sharp Cheddar or Brie.
- Dried Cranberries + Cashews…its like trail mix, except healthier.
- Freeze Dried Apples…you can get these at Costco by the box. They’re pretty fantastic.
- A Spoonful of Peanut Butter