I have never been so excited for Finals Week in my entire life.
But that can probably be attributed to the fact that this finals week, I don’t have any finals. I only have some random stuff I need to throw together for my on-line HRD class. So what does this mean you ask? It means the following:
- I am only wearing pants with elastic waistbands or drawstrings, with the exception being when I have to leave the house to go to work (for the approximately four hours I will be working) or to drink.
- Eli and I are hoping to watch 3-4 movies/day from all different genres. This excludes Horror unless we’re watching I Know Who Killed Me.
- The Finer Things Club will be having its second meeting on Monday. We’re thinking for this meeting we’re going to test out Carlos Rossi instead of Franzia and compare the difference in the boquets.
- I have time to go to the rec every day.
- Oh, and most importantly, we are eating Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream because that, according to our research is apparently the flavor of ice cream that men think women LOVE. Not that we don’t like it, just its not our favorite.
In just under an hour and a half, vacation begins.