The rehearsal dinner was last night. And it was an Al and Alma’s cruise on Lake Minnetonka.
1. Uncle Doug hypothesized that maybe our boat was the Vikings boat.
2. Natalie cried like six times in 20 minutes. While playing.
3. Long Islands are not my friend. Disaster was narrowly averted.
4. White Zinfandel is a secret (and way longer) way to say “Blush” or “Rose” without verbal admission of guilt.
5. Sharon finally learned that “liquor” in reference to the open bar does not mean beer or wine. Conversation: K: The wine and beer are separate. S: So, like what is it then? K: Rum? S: I get it.
It was fun.