I guess it has been a while since we talked about my #1 best bud. He has finally adjusted to living at Nana and Esteemed Grandfather’s house and is no longer terrified that every time I go to the bathroom he is being abandoned so, that is great!
- About three weeks ago Critter decided he could walk for real so now he just tots around everywhere except for when crawling is faster.
- He got his first pair of big boy shoes! At $42 a pop this is highway robbery. Also he is a size 6!
- He started saying “boo!” He also says, ish, mama, da, and very very sparingly nana. The whole ish-thing is hysterical.
- Yesterday he tried to feed Nana and me puffs. Sharing is caring.
- The molars are finally (FINALLY!) coming all the way in. I’d day that we’re…70% complete? It only took two months to get to this point.
- The little guy is finally fully into the 3T clothes – jams, shirts, tops, socks, all of it.